Our paper on how wind and turbulence affect orchid bee visitation in fragmented tropical forests, led by former Combes Lab grad student James Crall, was just published in Biology Letters! Take a look at the paper here.
- New paper on bumblebee self-perception when flying sideways through gaps published in PNAS
- Congratulations to former lab member James Crall on his new position as an Assistant Professor at Univ. of Wisconsin Madison!
- Annaliese Wargin receives Department of Entomology’s top honor for graduating seniors!
- Check out NY Times coverage of postdoc Nick Burnett’s new paper on honeybees strategies for flying through wind and moving obstacles
- New paper published on effects of wind on pollinator visitation in fragmented tropical forests